3D Parallax Background is now available for PC. The Personalization App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the 3D Parallax Background for PC.
The original multilayer holographic illusion live wallpaper!
Give your homescreen a real 3D depth with gyroscope controlled multilayered parallax backgrounds watch the video to witness the stunning effect.
With themes being submitted by our users on a daily basis we have a constantly growing selection of 3D themes for you to choose from!
wow your friends with this stunning illusion!
create and share your own multilayered themes!
access to over 80 themes and growing!
new themes added weekly
smooth and battery efficent
when not visible application is completely stopped it doesn39t run anything in background
use custom launchers like Nova or Apex to have this wallpaper visible in your app drawer as well
bear in mind this is an optical illusion so may not appeal to everyone so don39t blame the app in case you don39t like the effect uninstall the app within 2 hours and your order will be refunded automatically by Google.
READWRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE permission is being used for choosing own backgrounds
INTERNET permission is needed to access additional online theme packs
Also Read: Homescapes for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install 3D Parallax Background for PC:
- To download 3D Parallax Background on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for 3D Parallax Background using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open 3D Parallax Background.
Now, you can start using 3D Parallax Background on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !