Amazon Prime Video is now available for PC. The Entertainment App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Amazon Prime Video for PC.
Stream and download popular movies and TV shows including Amazon exclusives like The Grand Tour The Man in the High Castle and Emmy award winner Tumble Leaf.
Customers in India can enjoy hundreds of Bollywood and regional hits.
Select titles are available to download at no additional charge.
Download movies and TV shows over WiFi or cellular to watch anywhere anytime.
Customers in India can enjoy hundreds of top Bollywood and regional Indian hits like Sultan Baar Baar Dekho Kabali Dhoom series and more!
View IMDb data about the actors songs and trivia related to your videos during playback with XRay.
Stream the first episode of select TV shows for free. First Episode Free videos include advertising before and during your videos.
With Amazon Channels Prime members can subscribe to over 100 premium and specialty channels like HBO SHOWTIME STARZ and Cinemax. Only pay for the channels you want no cable required cancel anytime. US only.
Purchase or rent videos from our catalog of hundreds of thousands of titles including new release movies and current TV shows. US UK only
Also Read: TopBuzz Video: Viral Videos Funny GIFs ampTV shows for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Amazon Prime Video for PC:
- To download Amazon Prime Video on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Amazon Prime Video using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Amazon Prime Video.
Now, you can start using Amazon Prime Video on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !