Android Messages is now available for PC. The Communication App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Android Messages for PC.
Android Messages makes it easy to communicate with anyone by using SMS MMS and more. Stay in touch with friends and family send group texts and share your favorite pictures videos and audio messages.
Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
A colorful intuitive design makes communicating faster and more fun.
Block people you dont want to hear from and archive messages. No interruptions when you dont want them!
Send audio messages emoji stickers or your location.
On supported carriers you can send messages over WiFi or your data network see when friends have read your message and more.
Android Messages is supported on devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
Also Read: Google Photos for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Android Messages for PC:
- To download Android Messages on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Android Messages using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Android Messages.
Now, you can start using Android Messages on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !