Bitmoji Your Personal Emoji is now available for PC. The Entertainment App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Bitmoji Your Personal Emoji for PC.
Bitmoji is your own personal emoji.
Create an expressive cartoon avatar
Choose from a huge library of stickers all featuring YOU
Use Bitmoji in Snapchat and wherever else you chat
Using Bitmoji in Snapchat unlocks friendmoji 2person bitmojis featuring you and your friends!
Also Read: Download and Install BlueStacks on PC [Windows & Mac].
Download and Install Bitmoji Your Personal Emoji for PC:
- To download Bitmoji Your Personal Emoji on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Bitmoji Your Personal Emoji using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Bitmoji Your Personal Emoji.
Now, you can start using Bitmoji Your Personal Emoji on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !