Carrier Services is now available for PC. The Communication App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Carrier Services for PC.
Carrier Services enables the latest communication services from mobile carriers including batteryoptimizations and support for enhanced features in the Android Messages app.
Also Read: Fallout Shelter for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Carrier Services for PC:
- To download Carrier Services on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Carrier Services using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Carrier Services.
Now, you can start using Carrier Services on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !