Castle Clash is now available for PC. The Strategy Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Castle Clash for PC.
Assemble your forces for a bigger better Clash!
Packed with exciting combat and fastpaced strategy Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Hire powerful Heroes to lead your army of mythical creatures. Fight your way to become the world39s greatest warlord. Put your strategies to the test in dungeons raids and more! With over 100 million players worldwide it39s always time to clash!
Now available in French German Spanish Italian Russian Japanese and Korean.
Build an impenetrable fortress!
Choose from many different units to create the ultimate army!
Collect and evolve dozens of powerful heroes!
Assemble your favorite heroes for the allnew quotSquad Showdownquot!
Become best buds with adorable Pets!
Battle fearsome bosses with friends from around the world!
Join Fortress Feud for GuildonGuild fun!
Exciting coop and PvP modes more than any other mobile strategy game!
Note:This game requires an internet connection.
Visit our Facebook Page at:http:www.facebook.comCastleClash
Also Read: Gardenscapes for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Castle Clash for PC:
- To download Castle Clash on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Castle Clash using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Castle Clash.
Now, you can start using Castle Clash on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !