Criminal Case: Mysteries of the Past is now available for PC. The Adventure Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Criminal Case: Mysteries of the Past for PC.
Download now and discover who murdered Mrs Stanbury
Go back to the 19th century and solve a series of murders in this captivating hidden object adventure game. Investigate crime scenes for clues bring suspects in for questioning and analyze evidence to catch the killers. Are you ready to prove your detective skills?
Investigate crime scenes in a city from another epoch
Examine clues and analyze samples to look for evidence
Interrogate witnesses and suspects
Bring the killer to justice
PLEASE NOTE Criminal Case: Mysteries of the Past! is completely free to play however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don39t want to use this feature please disable inapp purchases in your device39s settings.
Also Read: Emoji Phone for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Criminal Case: Mysteries of the Past for PC:
- To download Criminal Case: Mysteries of the Past on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Criminal Case: Mysteries of the Past using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Criminal Case: Mysteries of the Past.
Now, you can start using Criminal Case: Mysteries of the Past on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !