Dancing Line is now available for PC. The Arcade Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Dancing Line for PC.
Dancing Line combines fastpaced gameplay with a carefully selected soundtrack to create an experience like no other. Featuring different worlds of increasing difficulty each one paints a unique picture and evokes different emotions. The key is to not only watch for obstacles and traps but also play to the music. Listen to the beat and the melody and after a short while you will find yourself doing better and better.
Come on! Test your reflexes and rhythm skills! See the surprises and wonders every level holds for you.
Guide an evergrowing Line through a multiple of environments listening carefully to the music. Tap the screen to make a sharp turn avoiding obstacles and reacting to the World changing before your eyes.
1. Original background music
2. Multiple levels of increasing difficulty with their own stories
3. Very simple practice mode with only one finger tap
4. Music is the key to guide you
Are you having problems? Send email to dancinglinecmcm.com
Cheetah Mobile is now sincerely inviting all the amazing mobile game developers globally to achieve mutual success! we are looking forward to the great games! Contact us on: publishingcmplaycmcm.com
Terms of Service: http:www.cmcm.comprotocolsitetos.html
Ad Choice: http:www.cmcm.comprotocolsiteadchoice.html
Also Read: WolframAlpha for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Dancing Line for PC:
- To download Dancing Line on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Dancing Line using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Dancing Line.
Now, you can start using Dancing Line on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !