Flux White Substratum Theme is now available for PC. The Personalization App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Flux White Substratum Theme for PC.
Compatible with Substratum engine only! If you are not familiar with it please do not download
Flux White theme for Substratum theme engine is designed with pixel perfect graphics and material ui to give your phone a new vibrant and light look!
Flux Dark is available here: https:goo.gltPq18n
Android nougat and oreo stock and custom roms
Android 8.1 select the correct option from systemui tiles overlay
Samsung is not yet supported
Many system and third party apps are themed
The list is too big to add it in the description
Don39t forget to rate and write a review if you like Flux
Select your android version first from the top of the overlay list
Uninstall all overlays and install them again
Please do not write your bugsuggestion reports in the reviews instead contact me via email or use the community
Battery and signal tiles in quick settings panel cannot be themed
Bug reports: https:goo.glX1g51T
Also Read: Telegram for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Flux White Substratum Theme for PC:
- To download Flux White Substratum Theme on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Flux White Substratum Theme using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Flux White Substratum Theme.
Now, you can start using Flux White Substratum Theme on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !