Forge of Empires is now available for PC. The Strategy Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Forge of Empires for PC.
Come and play Forge of Empires! Take control over a city and become the leader of an aspiring kingdom. Guide it through the ages research new technologies expand your empire and live through an epic story. Battle other players and prove your skills as king and warlord.
Build your city and evolve from the Stone Age to modern times and beyond.
Develop new technologies and discover new buildings and goods
Produce supplies to manufacture goods
Exchange your goods and trade with your neighbors
Discover new territories and seize control of the provinces and their rewards
Use your negotiation or battle skills to take over sector by sector
Forge of Empires is based on our successful browser strategy game which was published by InnoGames developers of fantasy strategy game Elvenar in the summer of 2012. Finally the online strategy game is available for Android as well providing crossplatform access.
Forge of Empires is free to download and install. However some game features can also be purchased for real money. If you don39t want to use this feature please disable inapp purchases in your device39s settings. A network connection is also required.
Also Read: Super Cycle Jungle Rider for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Forge of Empires for PC:
- To download Forge of Empires on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Forge of Empires using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Forge of Empires.
Now, you can start using Forge of Empires on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !