Geometry Dash is now available for PC. The Arcade Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Geometry Dash for PC.
Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythmbased action platformer!
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.
Simple one touch game play with lots of levels that will keep you entertained for hours!
Rhythmbased Action Platforming!
Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
Fly rockets flip gravity and much more!
Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
Lots of achievements and rewards!
No inapp purchases!
Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
Also Read: Pandora Music for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Geometry Dash for PC:
- To download Geometry Dash on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Geometry Dash using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Geometry Dash.
Now, you can start using Geometry Dash on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !