Golf Clash is now available for PC. The Sports Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Golf Clash for PC.
The sun is shining its time to play the realtime multiplayer game everybodys talking about!
Play on beautiful courses against players around the world in realtime as you compete in tournaments 1v1 games and challenge your Facebook friends!
Upgrade your clubs and unlock tours as you master your golf skills in the quest to be the Golf Clash king!
Quickfire 1v1 realtime gameplay.
Revolutionary shot system thats easy to learn but difficult to master.
Thousands of live players online waiting to be challenged.
Progress through more advanced tours as you raise the stakes.
Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses.
Compete against your friends via Facebook to earn the bragging rights.
Unlock chests as you discover and upgrade to premium clubs and balls.
Save and share replays of your jawdropping shots.
Banter your opponents with chat and emoji during the match!
Advance through challenging courses and weather conditions.
Emoji icons supplied by EmojiOne
Also Read: Wish Shopping Made Fun for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Golf Clash for PC:
- To download Golf Clash on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Golf Clash using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Golf Clash.
Now, you can start using Golf Clash on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !