GOM Saver Memory Storage Saver and Optimizer is now available for PC. The Tools App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the GOM Saver Memory Storage Saver and Optimizer for PC.
GOM Saver built by the video experts at GOM amp Company with the goal to save you memory storage space on your smart phone. Cleaner apps temporarily save a few kilobytes kb cleaning cache but GOM Saver can save you up to gigabytes Gigs making a huge impact on your memory storage.
GOM Saver is the first and only app that focuses on saving a lot of memory storage space. No more deleting your apps videos photos etc. when your memory storage is full. With GOM Saver you can keep it all and add more!
Why is GOM Saver the best memory storage saving app?
Other apps Cleaners just delete cache and temp files. This is only saves you a few kilobytes kb temporarily. Cache and temp files are automatically created when using your phone such as browsing the internet and chatting.
GOM Saver can save you gigabytes gigs of memory storage space. It can feel like you have another phone.
By creating more memory storage space GOM Saver allows you to keep all your files such as videos photos and apps.
What does GOM Saver do?
We all know that video and image files take up a lot of memory storage space. However videos and images are precious to us something we should keep and cherish. Not something to delete when we need memory storage space.
GOM Saver automatically and easily optimizes the videos and images you shoot with your phone so that they take up less memory storage space without any noticeable loss in quality by using compression technology.
With 1 touch you can now keep all your videos and images and make more!
Who should use GOM Saver?
GOM Saver is for anyone and everyone that shoots videos or take pictures with their phones and needs more memory storage space.
How does GOM Saver work?
1. When you open GOM Saver it automatically scans and analysis your video and image files.
2. Then GOM Saver selects videos and images to optimize.
3. GOM Saver will automatically upload your original videos and images on the cloud Optional and leave the optimized videos and images on your phone.
Now you have more memory storage space
You have your videos and images in your phone to watch or look at anytime
And just in case your original videos and images are safely stored in the cloud service of your choice!
Help Video: https:www.youtube.comwatch?vGOuYlcI3EjU
Contact us anytime if you have any problems or comments gomtvgomcorp.com
Permission is required to use the service.
Essential Access Rights are necessary permissions that must be granted to use the app.
Optional Access Rights if you do not grant permission you can use the app but there may be restrictions to the app.
Essential Access Rights
Storage space READEXTERNALSTORAGE WRITEEXTERNALSTORAGE
Required for displaying video image files and information and saving your optimized file from GOM Saver.
Optional Access Rights
Optional for using Google Drive service
Also Read: KINGDOM HEARTS Union Cross for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install GOM Saver Memory Storage Saver and Optimizer for PC:
- To download GOM Saver Memory Storage Saver and Optimizer on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for GOM Saver Memory Storage Saver and Optimizer using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open GOM Saver Memory Storage Saver and Optimizer.
Now, you can start using GOM Saver Memory Storage Saver and Optimizer on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !