Google Assistant is now available for PC. The Productivity App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Google Assistant for PC.
The Google Assistant app provides another way to launch the Assistant thats already available on your phone. It allows you to quickly access your Google Assistant with one tap. You can still access your Assistant by pressing and holding down your home button or by simply saying quotHey Google.quot
Remind yourself to send a birthday card make calls hands free during your commute and unwind by playing your favorite tunes. You personal Google is here to help. Ask your Google Assistant questions and get things done. Use it anytime anywhere.
With the Google Assistant you can:
Make quick phone calls on the go quotCall Momquot
Send text messages quotText Sara I am running latequot
Set reminders quotRemind me to buy a birthday gift for Johnquot
Take a selfie quotTake a selfiequot
Set calendar events quotSet a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 79quot
Play music quotPlay jazz music on YouTubequot
Navigate places quotGet me directions homequot
Weather information quotDo I need an umbrella today?quot
Receive updates on the latest news quotTell me the newsquot
Your device must still meet the requirements in order to use the Google Assistant Google Search v7.11 or higher and minimum memory requirements.
You do not need this app to use the Google Assistant if you already have the Google Assistant on your device.
Also Read: Ice Mommys Baby Newborn Sister for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Google Assistant for PC:
- To download Google Assistant on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Google Assistant using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Google Assistant.
Now, you can start using Google Assistant on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !