Google Duo is now available for PC. The Communication App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Google Duo for PC.
Google Duo is the highest quality onetoone video calling app. Its simple reliable and works on both iOS and Android phones.
Pick a loved one and jump right in with a simple interface that brings video to the forefront.
See the caller before you pick up with Duos live preview feature.
The highest quality video calling app
Experience faster and more reliable video calls whether youre on WiFi or onthego.
Video call all your friends across Android and iOS with just one simple app.
Make audioonly calls to your friends when you cant have a video call.
Based on Signals Research Group technical study comparing video degradation time over 3G LTE and WiFi.
Data charges may apply. Check your carrier for details.
Also Read: GO Music PLUS Free Music Themes MP3 Player for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Google Duo for PC:
- To download Google Duo on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Google Duo using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Google Duo.
Now, you can start using Google Duo on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !