Google Play Games is now available for PC. The Entertainment App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Google Play Games for PC.
Games get more fun with the Google Play Games app. Compete with friends track your achievements and pick up where you left off on any device. As you master more games show off your skills in your Gamer Profile. Record your gameplay and share it to YouTube. And whether you love puzzles racing sports or action games you can choose from thousands of great games from right within the app. Play the world anywhere in the world all from one place.
New! Gameplay Recording: Easily record and share your best gaming moments from your favorite mobile games.
Gamer Profile: Create your custom Gamer ID earn XP and level up as you master games across Google Play.
Saved Games: Pick up right where you left off from any device.
Achievements amp Leaderboards: Complete challenges earn awards and track them all right from the app. Then see how you stack up against other players.
Only available in certain countries
Also Read: Pandora Music for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Google Play Games for PC:
- To download Google Play Games on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Google Play Games using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Google Play Games.
Now, you can start using Google Play Games on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !