Google Primer is now available for PC. The Business App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Google Primer for PC.
Primer is a fast easy way to learn new business and marketing skills. We give you bitesized lessons to do whenever you have 5 minutes free. Interactive activities will help you learn concepts quickly. And you can put your new knowledge to use right away with personalized inapp next steps that are automatically saved for you.
Also Read: TextNow free text calls for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Google Primer for PC:
- To download Google Primer on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Google Primer using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Google Primer.
Now, you can start using Google Primer on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !