Guess the Logo: Ultimate Quiz is now available for PC. The Trivia Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Guess the Logo: Ultimate Quiz for PC.
Play Guess the Logo! Thousands of popular logos from all over the world with the largest collection of over 1550 brands to solve.
Guess the Logo progress is synced with Facebook and Google Plus so you can play on all of your different devices and compete with your friends for the highest score!
Guess the Logo Features:
Multiple choice options for every logo
More than 1550 logos organized in over 60 levels.
Helpful clues! Hints are awarded to help you figure out the answer!
New Daily Challenge logo to solve every day for extra hints!
Swipe screen to switch between logos!
Log in with Facebook or Google Plus to sync your Logo Game Quiz score and compete with your friends!
Ask your Facebook friends for help when stuck!
Scoreboard where you can compare your ranking with friends.
Logo Game progress is synced with Facebook and Google Plus so you can play on all of your different devices.
Timely updates: new packs are added frequently.
All logos shown or represented in this game are copyright andor trademark of their respective corporations. The use of lowresolution images in this trivia app for use of identification in an informational context qualifies as fair use under copyright law.
Also Read: Messenger for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Guess the Logo: Ultimate Quiz for PC:
- To download Guess the Logo: Ultimate Quiz on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Guess the Logo: Ultimate Quiz using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Guess the Logo: Ultimate Quiz.
Now, you can start using Guess the Logo: Ultimate Quiz on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !