Home Agenda Calendar Widget is now available for PC. The Productivity App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Home Agenda Calendar Widget for PC.
Let39s admit it we39re addicted to our calendars. We swear by it we organize our days through them as if they were our own futuristic compass. Today your calendar experience will be empowered!
Home Agenda is the widget you always wanted to use. It39s beautiful sleek futuristic with an amazing icon that sits on your launcher app drawer like a trophy shining and smiling for you. The moment you set up the widget on your home screen you39ll think quothow didn39t I try this before?quot.
It works perfectly with Android Oreo and syncs directly with every calendar database refresh you simply have to install it and see as if it39s part of your quotdesktopquot.
I can39t wait for you try it I39m sure you39re going to love it.
The icon is masterfully crafted by Tom Wellington wellingtonicons
Also Read: LT.SOUNDS for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Home Agenda Calendar Widget for PC:
- To download Home Agenda Calendar Widget on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Home Agenda Calendar Widget using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Home Agenda Calendar Widget.
Now, you can start using Home Agenda Calendar Widget on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !