HotSchedules is now available for PC. The Productivity App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the HotSchedules for PC.
HotSchedules is the industry39s leading employee scheduling app because its the fastest and easiest way to manage your schedule and communicate with your team.
Team members love it because they can swap pickup or release shifts with one click. Worklife balance is easily managed with automatic shift pick ups when you want more hours and time off requests for when you dont. Calendar sync and notifications keep your Schedules and the roster automatically updated to your phone with any managerapproved changes.
Managers appreciate the 75 time savings when building schedules and oneclick approvals for shift changes. The ability to monitor business performance with sales and labor snapshots from anywhere keeps them out of the back office. And most importantly staying connected with broadcast and onetoone messaging makes for a happy and productive team culture.
NOTE: The HotSchedules application REQUIRES a valid HotSchedules user account through your employer. Need help? Contact Customer Care 24x7x365
Also Read: Messenger for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install HotSchedules for PC:
- To download HotSchedules on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for HotSchedules using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open HotSchedules.
Now, you can start using HotSchedules on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !