Instagram is now available for PC. The Social App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Instagram for PC.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the worlds moments. Follow your friends and family to see what theyre up to and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your daythe highlights and everything in between too.
Use Instagram to:
Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
Share multiple photos and videos as many as you want! to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won39t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you39re done live stories disappear.
Send disappearing photos and videos text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
Discover stories photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Also Read: Download and Install Nox App Player for PC.
Download and Install Instagram for PC:
- To download Instagram on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Instagram using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Instagram.
Now, you can start using Instagram on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !