InstLife is now available for PC. The Simulation Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the InstLife for PC.
Release a platinum album at the age of 17 or die of old age only having a few qualifications in school and not much else the choice is yours.
Pass your driving test and die in a fatal accident a year later or become a famous musician and become restricted in what you can do. Will you go to university or give it a miss?
Meet different people each time you play start a relationship. Will they be the one? Let them move in and live happily ever after. Or… Will they leave you?
Jobs and companies are generated and are different for each game. Jobs require different qualifications to get hired make sure you work hard and get that promotion! Will the companies CEO step down and allow you to change the company for the better?
Find your perfect house! Can39t afford it? Get a mortgage make sure to keep your payments up…
Each year you live contains new experiences. The ultimate life simulation.
InstLife does not require an internet connection and can be played offline.
Also Read: Extreme Mega Ramp Car Stunts : Impossible Tracks for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install InstLife for PC:
- To download InstLife on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for InstLife using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open InstLife.
Now, you can start using InstLife on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !