Keeper is now available for PC. The Action Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Keeper for PC.
Defend the baby monster with the Force against falling obstacles! A fun physic game to play fast.
Also Read: Sandbox Number Coloring Book Color By Number for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Keeper for PC:
- To download Keeper on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Keeper using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Keeper.
Now, you can start using Keeper on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !