Messenger Kids Safer Video Calls and Texting is now available for PC. The Communication App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Messenger Kids Safer Video Calls and Texting for PC.
With Messenger Kids…
Parents Have More Control
Parents fully control the contact list making it a safer more controlled environment of just close friends and family.
Messages don39t disappear and can39t be hidden in case parents would like to check in.
There are no ads or inapp purchases and the app is free to download.
Kids Have More Fun
Kidappropriate stickers GIFs frames and emojis help kids creatively express themselves.
Oneonone or group video calls come to life with fun interactive masks.
The featurefilled camera lets kids create videos and decorate photos to share with loved ones.
It39s Easy to Use
Works on all Android tablets and smartphones on the go or just using a WiFi connection. No phone number is needed.
Parents and approved grownups can connect from their Messenger app wherever it39s installed.
Creating a Messenger Kids account for a child does not create a Facebook account for them.
Parents and guardians use their own Facebook accounts to authorize their kids39 Messenger Kids accounts.
Parents control their childs contact list and can remove contacts at any time.
Kids have the option to report or block contacts and report inappropriate content. If a child submits a report their parent or guardian will be notified.
We39re always working to improve Messenger Kids. If you39d like to share any feedback with us or for more information visit messengerkids.com http:messengerkids.com.
Also Read: Need for Speed Most Wanted for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Messenger Kids Safer Video Calls and Texting for PC:
- To download Messenger Kids Safer Video Calls and Texting on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Messenger Kids Safer Video Calls and Texting using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Messenger Kids Safer Video Calls and Texting.
Now, you can start using Messenger Kids Safer Video Calls and Texting on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !