Microsoft Outlook is now available for PC. The Productivity App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Microsoft Outlook for PC.
Meet Outlook for Android the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned Outlook for Android lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for Android works with Microsoft Exchange Office 365 Outlook.com Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
Heres what youll love about Outlook for Android:
Seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that displays your most important messages first swipe gestures and smart filters.
Easy access to calendar and files right from your inbox.
Features to work on the go like Word Excel and PowerPoint integrations.
Also Read: Android Auto Maps Media Messaging amp Voice for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Microsoft Outlook for PC:
- To download Microsoft Outlook on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Microsoft Outlook using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Microsoft Outlook.
Now, you can start using Microsoft Outlook on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !