Minecraft is now available for PC. The Arcade Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Minecraft for PC.
The Better Together update is here! Explore massive multiplayer servers directly from the game menu and play with friends on all different devices.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Create explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
Also Read: Walmart for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Minecraft for PC:
- To download Minecraft on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Minecraft using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Minecraft.
Now, you can start using Minecraft on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !