Minesweeper Pro is now available for PC. The Puzzle Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Minesweeper Pro for PC.
Enjoy the classic look and feel of the Minesweeper game as you try to mark the mines without uncovering one. You use the numbers of a revealed square to tell you how many mines are next to that square. Using logic you figure out where the mines are and mark them. Watch out! If you make a mistake a mine will explode!
There are two themes available: Classic and Light.
Also Read: Star Wars: Card Trader for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Minesweeper Pro for PC:
- To download Minesweeper Pro on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Minesweeper Pro using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Minesweeper Pro.
Now, you can start using Minesweeper Pro on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !