My Boost is now available for PC. The Tools App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the My Boost for PC.
Let your inner laziness shine bright. Stop wasting time in lines and ditch your grandpas computer. Simplify the way you manage your Boost Mobile account. Need to make a payment on your Boost account so you can order a pizza? Of course you do and you can do it from your bed with My Boost.
Also Read: DU Battery Saver Battery Charger amp Battery Life for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install My Boost for PC:
- To download My Boost on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for My Boost using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open My Boost.
Now, you can start using My Boost on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !