Now Playing History is now available for PC. The Music & Audio App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Now Playing History for PC.
The quotNow Playingquotfeature on the new Pixel 2 phones is awesome but what happens if you don39t catch a song39s name before it vanishes from the lockscreen? It39s gone forever :O!
quotNow Playing Historyquot shows a history of all the songs you39ve listened to sorted by date. Never miss a song again! You can tap on an entry to listen to the song in your favorite music player customizable and mark individual songs as quotfavoritequot. The app can optionally fetch additional details such as the album name and album cover for each song.
The app supports Last.fm scrobbling you can either scrobble individual songs by longpressing on them or automatically scrobble all newly recognized songs.
You39re able to search your history of recognized songs and delete songs from your history by longpressing on them.
You can export your entire history or just specific songs to Google Drive Gmail to share them with friends or to keep a backup for yourself.
Last.fm scrobbling support
Fetches additional details album name album cover from Last.fm optional
Search delete mark as favorite
Open songs in your favorite music app supports 10 music apps
Export your history to Google Drive Gmail
Supports 10 system languages
Also Read: Yahoo Mail Stay Organized for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Now Playing History for PC:
- To download Now Playing History on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Now Playing History using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Now Playing History.
Now, you can start using Now Playing History on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !