Pinterest is now available for PC. The Social App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Pinterest for PC.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes style inspiration projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
Find everyday ideas you lovewhat to make for dinner what to put on your walls what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
Save ideas for laterorganize ideas by topic so theyre always easy to find.
Search by keyword or with your cameradiscover ideas inspired by anything you point the Pinterest camera at.
Collaborate with friendssave ideas together for your next group trip party or project.
Save ideas you find around the webjust use the Pinterests Save button on your mobile browser.
Also Read: Pandora Music for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Pinterest for PC:
- To download Pinterest on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Pinterest using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Pinterest.
Now, you can start using Pinterest on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !