Pocket Hunter is now available for PC. The Card Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Pocket Hunter for PC.
Pocket Hunter is a mobile game with hundreds lovely elfins. In the game players will be as elfin trainers and use poke ball to collect and finish the elfin grid cultivate elfins to super S level and you will become the strongest trainer to obtain the league champion.
17 types original attributions more than 20 epic legendary elfins hundreds original elfins and fantasy skills will trigger the fated duel.
The chosen guys just come to start the fantasy journey of new world.
Unique evolution and matching system can help you cultivate the ultimate elfins.
Cultivate your elfins to a new grade and improve power through evolution.
Through matching to combine your elfins to be a new one so it wont be dull.
Unique friends speed up system can let you obtain abundant resource quickly and the victory is in sight!
Dont hesitate I will wait for you in Monster World!
Also Read: Drift Car City Traffic Racing for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Pocket Hunter for PC:
- To download Pocket Hunter on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Pocket Hunter using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Pocket Hunter.
Now, you can start using Pocket Hunter on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !