Race for the Galaxy is now available for PC. The Board Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Race for the Galaxy for PC.
Race for the Galaxy is a strategy boardgame where players advance their empire by playing cards to build technological developments or to settle planets. Its core mechanic is a phase choosing game. Players secretly and simultaneously determine which one of seven phases they will lock in all reveal at once then execute the phases in order. Will you build an engine to ramp up VP generation on cheapo production planets? Will you invest in exploration and settle rare and valuable VP rich planets? Or will you rush a military conquest to cut off your opponents before they have a chance to develop their strategy.
2 4 player with network multiplayer
Single player mode with advanced neural network AI
Five starting worlds and ninety settlement and development cards
Free promo pack included: New Worlds with six additional starting planets
Gathering Storm and Rebel Vs. Imperium expansions available immediately
Also Read: Standoff 2 for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Race for the Galaxy for PC:
- To download Race for the Galaxy on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Race for the Galaxy using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Race for the Galaxy.
Now, you can start using Race for the Galaxy on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !