Rider is now available for PC. The Arcade Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Rider for PC.
Get ready for some flippin39 action!
Perform insane stunts while you cruise through the neverending world of Rider! Grab your motorcycle and start flipping like a maniac!
Complete 100 Challenges
Collect 40 Awesome Bikes including 4 Secrets
Receive Daily Rewards
Complete all 32 Levels
Unlock 10 Themes
Compare your highscore with players worldwide
Make insane stunts!
Download now and push your skills to the limit in Rider!
Also Read: Marco Polo Video Walkie Talkie for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Rider for PC:
- To download Rider on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Rider using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Rider.
Now, you can start using Rider on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !