Rogue Hearts is now available for PC. The Role Playing Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Rogue Hearts for PC.
Welcome to this modern reinterpretation of a roguelike dungeon crawler!
You will need a strategy with selfjudgment and control a necessity in SRPG and tactical games.
Break through challenges and trials by controlling the character directly.
Explore dungeons and discover an unwanted and dark reality.
Explore regions with diverse themes and randomly generated dungeons with optimized intuitive and easytouse mobile device controls.
Fight boss monsters with deadly attack patterns and earn loot.
Engage in these ordeals by using characters with close combat and long distance skills.
Not only battles but various traps and puzzles also lie in wait.quot
Also Read: Angry Birds Match for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Rogue Hearts for PC:
- To download Rogue Hearts on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Rogue Hearts using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Rogue Hearts.
Now, you can start using Rogue Hearts on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !