Rolling Sky is now available for PC. The Board Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Rolling Sky for PC.
Rolling SkyGoogle Play Best Game of 2016which is a game that pushes the boundaries of your speed and reaction. The splendid 3D effect scene enables you to experience the imaginary traps and barriers. Now let39s control the ball and conquer the world by overcoming challenges.
How to play?
Drag the ball left or right to avoid all obstacles and try not to fall off the track! Challenge your speed with the rhythm of the music and try your best to win each round!
Onetouch control with simple operations
Stunning 3D worlds and effects
Rich scenes including Massif Cosmos Forest Snowfield Inferno and lots more!
A challenge to test your ultimate speed and fast reflexes!
Follow and contact us:
Its always pleasant to receive your valuable suggestions.We invite you to suggest game improvements bugs or general feedback! Contact us!
Also Read: The Escapists for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Rolling Sky for PC:
- To download Rolling Sky on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Rolling Sky using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Rolling Sky.
Now, you can start using Rolling Sky on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !