Snake VS Block is now available for PC. The Arcade Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Snake VS Block for PC.
Swipe your finger to guide a snake of balls and break the bricks.
Try to break as many bricks as possible.
Get additional balls and make the biggest snake ever!
Very easy to play but very hard to reach high scores!
Free to play
Simple swipe control
Challenge your friends with the best highscore
Also Read: Download and Install Nox App Player for PC.
Download and Install Snake VS Block for PC:
- To download Snake VS Block on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Snake VS Block using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Snake VS Block.
Now, you can start using Snake VS Block on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !