Spotify Music is now available for PC. The Music & Audio App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Spotify Music for PC.
Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music wherever you are.
With Spotify you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a readymade playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
Listen for free on mobile
Play any artist album or playlist on shuffle mode
Listen for free on tablet
Play any song any time
Spotify Premium features
Play any song any time on any devicemobile tablet or your computer
Download music for offline listening.
Enjoy amazing sound quality.
No ads just uninterrupted music.
No commitment cancel any time you like.
Like us on Facebook: http:www.facebook.comspotify
Follow us on Twitter: http:twitter.comspotify
Please note: This app features Nielsens audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research such as Nielsens Audio Measurement. If you don39t want to participate you can optout within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them please visit http:www.nielsen.comdigitalprivacy for more information.
Also Read: Facebook for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Spotify Music for PC:
- To download Spotify Music on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Spotify Music using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Spotify Music.
Now, you can start using Spotify Music on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !