Subway Surfers is now available for PC. The Arcade Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Subway Surfers for PC.
Part of Google Plays Halloween Campaign Spooky updates you cant resist!
DASH as fast as you can!
DODGE the oncoming trains!
Help Jake Tricky amp Fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog.
Grind trains with your cool crew!
Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
Paint powered jetpack!
Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
Challenge and help your friends!
Join the most daring chase!
A Universal App with HD optimized graphics.
By Kiloo and Sybo.
Also Read: Homescapes for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Subway Surfers for PC:
- To download Subway Surfers on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Subway Surfers using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Subway Surfers.
Now, you can start using Subway Surfers on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !