SuperCity: Build a Story is now available for PC. The Simulation Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the SuperCity: Build a Story for PC.
Have fun and bring your most ambitious architectural dreams to life!
Build everything youve ever wanted! Over 1000 UNIQUE BUILDINGS and decorations will help you create your very own SuperCity. Cozy coffee shops luxurious villas splashing fountains playgrounds and lots lots more!
Therere always lots to do at the Mayors office:
Build beautiful homes for your citizens
Organize filming a reality TV show
Make friends with Superzilla and her adventurous little boy
Help aliens repair their spaceship
Arrange a beach volleyball tournament
Harvest crops of exotic fruits on the farm
Visit your friends
and plenty more!
Transform your little town into a shining megapolis and share the secrets of your success with your neighbours!
beautiful graphics with great colour and style
over 1000 unique buildings and decorations
charismatic characters and fun quests
reallife monuments to decorate your town
you can play with friends and help each other out
Please note: You can play SuperCity for free but some items require payment.
Make your town a dreamworld for shopaholics foodies and party people
or for EVERYONE ALL AT ONCE!
SuperCity always has something fun to do! Join in!
Also Read: 6 Pack Abs in 30 Days Abs Workout for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install SuperCity: Build a Story for PC:
- To download SuperCity: Build a Story on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for SuperCity: Build a Story using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open SuperCity: Build a Story.
Now, you can start using SuperCity: Build a Story on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !