Topik VR is now available for PC. The Social App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Topik VR for PC.
Your VR Soapbox
Youve got opinions and arent afraid to share them. We39ve got a place where you can turn your spirited debates into your own talk show.
Talk in VR Chat on Mobile
Be part of the conversation even outside VR using mobile app mode. Watch and listen to debates share thoughts and ask questions through group chat.
Be Authentic and Anonymous
Share genuine opinions assume a secret identity with the customizable avatars.
Hang Out in Breathtaking 360
Choose an immersive themed 360 environment to reflect what you39re talking about.
Note: Topik is currently in beta mode. You may encounter some performance and stability issues. Please forward your suggestions and feedback to supporttopik.io and visit topik.io for updates on new features and compatible platforms.
Also Read: Stickman Ghost: Ninja Warrior for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Topik VR for PC:
- To download Topik VR on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Topik VR using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Topik VR.
Now, you can start using Topik VR on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !