Tumblr is now available for PC. The Social App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Tumblr for PC.
Tumblr is a place to express yourself discover yourself and bond over the stuff you love. Whether its fandoms or philosophy fashion or felines Tumblr is where your interests connect you with your people.
Post photos GIFs text videos live videos audio anything.
Make your own GIFs. Cover them in stickers and text if you like.
Look however you want. Customize your Tumblrs colors fonts layout everything.
Follow whatever topics youre interested in. Find new ones you didnt even know existed.
CONNECT WITH YOUR PEOPLE
Join millions of people in millions of communities across millions of tags.
See something you love? Reblog it to your Tumblr and start a conversation.
Start a private conversation with your friends in messaging.
Or just follow if youre feeling shy. No big deal.
Also Read: Microsoft Outlook for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Tumblr for PC:
- To download Tumblr on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Tumblr using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Tumblr.
Now, you can start using Tumblr on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !