Wallpapers is now available for PC. The Personalization App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Wallpapers for PC.
Make the most of your display with beautiful wallpapers and advanced features. Choose one of your own photos an image from the Google Earth collection a scenic landscape from Google and more. Change it as often as you like so your phone always represents your style.
Enjoy a collection that keeps on growing. Access images from Google Earth Google and other partners.
Double your fun. Show the world one wallpaper on your lock screen and keep one for yourself on your home screen. Requires Android 7.0 Nougat and above.
Start each day fresh. Pick your favorite category and youll get a new wallpaper image each day.
PhotosMediaFiles: Needed to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
Storage: Needed to display the currently set wallpaper and to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
Also Read: Messenger Text and Video Chat for Free for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Wallpapers for PC:
- To download Wallpapers on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Wallpapers using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Wallpapers.
Now, you can start using Wallpapers on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !