Walmart is now available for PC. The Shopping App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Walmart for PC.
Our awardwinning app saves you time and money.
Free shipping with no membership fee! Get millions of items delivered in as little as 2 days. Details below.
Use your phone to pay at the store quickly and safely with Walmart Pay.
Easily reorder the essential items youve purchased at the store and online.
See which items are available and on which aisle at the store.
Transfer money without the long wait or the paperwork! Instead use the apps Express Money Services.
Order transfer and track prescriptions and refills.
Faster pickup at the store! Check in from your phone.
Free shipping info: Orders placed before 2 PM get free shipping within 2 business days not including weekends and holidays. Eligible items only. Min. order 35.
Save money. Live better.
Important note about app permissions:
The app requires access to your device39s quotHardware controls for pictures amp videosquot to scan barcodes and QR codes. We do not use the camera for any other purpose.
Also Read: Pokmon GO for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Walmart for PC:
- To download Walmart on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Walmart using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Walmart.
Now, you can start using Walmart on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !