Waze GPS Maps Traffic Alerts amp Live Navigation is now available for PC. The Maps & Navigation App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the Waze GPS Maps Traffic Alerts amp Live Navigation for PC.
Always know whats happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way Waze tells you about traffic construction police crashes and more in realtime. If traffic is bad on your route Waze will change it to save you time.
See whats happening Alerts about traffic police hazards and more on your drive
Get there faster Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
Know when youll arrive your ETA is based on live traffic data
Pay less for gas find the cheapest gas along your route
Drive with Android Auto use Waze on your cars display
Always find the way choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared drive with Waze!
Also Read: Wish Shopping Made Fun for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install Waze GPS Maps Traffic Alerts amp Live Navigation for PC:
- To download Waze GPS Maps Traffic Alerts amp Live Navigation on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for Waze GPS Maps Traffic Alerts amp Live Navigation using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Waze GPS Maps Traffic Alerts amp Live Navigation.
Now, you can start using Waze GPS Maps Traffic Alerts amp Live Navigation on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !