You Must Build A Boat is now available for PC. The Role Playing Game was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this Game yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the You Must Build A Boat for PC.
You Must Build A Boat is the sequel to the award winning quot10000000quot
quotMakes the original game feel like a demo. It39s absurdly fun and nearly impossible to put down.quot Touch Arcade 55
quotYou Must Build A Boat is how all sequels should be.quot Rock Paper Shotgun
BUILD A BOAT
Travel the world in your boat from the top of the Mage Tower to the bottom of Hell
GATHER YOUR CREW
Recruit a crew to live on your boat and offer their services
Match as fast as you can to keep on running
Turn Monsters to your cause to get bonuses and have them aid your in battle
Use magic to aid your quests and dont forget to visit your onboard Arcanery to upgrade them
With procedural dungeons and random Dungeon Modifiers Its never the same experience twice
BUILD YOUR BOARD
Upgrade your tiles Quaff Potions and Pray for Modifiers to whatever fits your play style best
How fast can you build your boat?
Also Read: Get new friends on local chat rooms for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install You Must Build A Boat for PC:
- To download You Must Build A Boat on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for You Must Build A Boat using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the Game has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open You Must Build A Boat.
Now, you can start using You Must Build A Boat on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !