YouTube Music is now available for PC. The Music & Audio App was originally created for Android and iOS users but can be downloaded on PC by following some simple steps mentioned below. For the people who have not heard about this App yet, let’s have an overview of what it is about before moving on to the method to download the YouTube Music for PC.
YouTube Music lets you watch and listen to a nearly endless catalog in an app designed for music discovery.
Enjoy music for free with ads or get YouTube Red.
A YouTube built just for music
Every video starts a nonstop station
Personalized stations learn your tastes
See concert footage and live recordings
A nearly endless catalog
New artists classic favorites and everything in between
Classic live recordings that span decades
Official music videos playlists remixes covers and more
Amplify your experience with YouTube Red
Enjoy your music without ads
The music keeps playing even when your screen is off
Take your music onthego with offline mixtape
Get 1 month of YouTube Red for free. Existing YouTube Red or Google Play Music members and users of either service who have already received this free trial are not eligible. Monthly charges apply for YouTube Red membership outside of trial periods.
Also Read: Amazon Shopping for PC / Windows & MAC.
Download and Install YouTube Music for PC:
- To download YouTube Music on PC, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or NOX Player. If you do not have it already, you can follow the Links provided for the respective Emulator Guide.
- Open Emulator of your Choice and search for YouTube Music using the search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the App has been installed, go to My Apps in Emulator homepage.
- The icon for the appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open YouTube Music.
Now, you can start using YouTube Music on PC simply by opening it from the Emulator. Hopefully, you will be able to install the Android Apps on your PC through this guide. Please follow our Blog PCAppsWiki.com and If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !